South East Property Sales and Management are proud to donate $100 from every property settlement to the Community Funnel. Funds raised are put back into the South Eastern community by supporting local organisations and initiatives. More than $12,000 has been raised so far this year.
With this, the Community Funnel has been able to support several initiatives in 2021 so far including, but not limited to:
- Movie Night in the Domain: A free community event organised and promoted by the Community Funnel (pictured above).
- The Southend Progress Association: A donation of $600 was made to purchase a PA system for future community events.
- Millicent Cancer Support Group: $500 was donated to go toward accommodation facilities in Adelaide to support those travelling for treatment.
- AC Care: $270 was spent on blankets for the ‘Winter Blanket Appeal’ to support those doing it tough in the colder months.
- Millicent North Primary School: A donation of $250 was made to the Music Program for the purchase of a new clarinet.
- Millicent and Surrounds Health Group: $500 donated to support the ‘New to Town expo’, an opportunity for new residents of the community to meet and mingle.
- Gladys Smith Early Leaning Centre MND fundraiser.
- Variety Bash SA: $250 donated to a local competing team. The funds raised from this event support SA kids in need.
- Millicent Community Market: $550 donated to supply kid’s entertainment for the event.
The Millicent office is also a drop off point for Foodbank. If you are in the position, we encourage you to drop off non-perishable goods for those doing it tough in the local community.