Culberra Lake Self Storage
We offer sheds for household furniture, cars, office and business supplies or anything in-between. They will fit the average 3 bedroom household furniture. Our sheds are located in a locked compound in Millicent's industrial area, and are monitored 24/7 by CCTV cameras. This facility is located at 17A McIntyre Road, Millicent.
Storage Shed Options:
|Standard Storage Shed
3.5m Wide x 7m Deep
Roller Door Height 2.65m
|$35.00 Per Week
|Small Storage Shed
3.5m Wide x 3m Deep
Roller Door Height 2.65m
|$30.00 Per Week
Application for Storage
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Cash, EFTPOS & Direct Debit. Direct Debit payments can be set up through your bank, please notify us if you require this option.
- How do I gain access to the property? We give you a gate code to access the property. If you require a lockable storage shed it is up to you to supply your own padlock.
- How long is the contract for? There are no lock in contracts.
- When can I access the property? The facility is accessible 24/7.
- What are my upfront costs? We require 4 weeks storage paid upon commencement.
- When will a lockout occur? Once you are 4 weeks in arrears, we will perform a lockout. Once a lockout occurs, we will give you an additional 4 weeks to make contact and payment arrangements. If no contact has been made, Culberra Lake has the right to sell / dispose of your goods at our discretion
- Are there vermin issues? Culberra Lake makes every effort to keep vermin at bay, we advise you to put bait or similar inside your storage space
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Goods are stored at tenants’ own risk and are not insured by Culberra. Culberra is excluded from all liability for the loss of any goods you store in the facility.
- Tenant must not store hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable or explosive goods.
- Tenant must ensure the goods are dry, clean and free from vermin and food when placed in storage. While Culberra makes every effort to keep vermin at bay, we advise you put bait or similar inside your storage space.
- Tenant must notify owner of any change of contact details.
- You cannot live at the property - storage shed doors must be kept open whilst you are on the premise.
- The tenant is not permitted to hold any auction or sale of goods from the premises.
- If tenant is in arrears for payment of storage facility a LOCK OUT will be placed on the shed. If tenant fails to comply with further instructions for payment Culberra has the right to sell / dispose of your goods at our discretion.
- The tenant agrees that at the end of lease they will return possession of the storage space. Ensuring it is clean and in the same condition as it was received.
- All payments are to be made and kept in advance.
- Tenant acknowledges that they must pay 4 weeks upfront at the commencement of tenancy.
If you wish to rent one of our storage options, please contact our office on:
Ph: (08) 8733 3990
E: [email protected]
Or visit us at 78 George Street, Millicent SA 5280