Careers With Us
Interested in a Career in Real Estate?
Administration and Marketing Position
Full time (38 Hours Per Week)
South East Property Sales and Management is a locally owned Real Estate Agency servicing the Lower South East region. The office runs a first-class system and operates as a dynamic team.
We are looking for a full-time receptionist who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, has proven excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team. This front of office 'First Impressions' role will lend itself to an energetic and organised person with a friendly demeanour.
Whilst working in administration, a major component of this role will be marketing & advertising. The ability to write clearly and concisely is important, and the position will suit those with a creative flare. You will be responsible for producing weekly marketing reports and supporting the team with all office advertising. Applicants should have excellent computer and grammatical skills, and be familiar with publishing programs.
In joining our team, you will be the first point of contact at the front office and will play an integral part in ensuring the day-to-day operations of our business run smoothly. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
The receptionist will be responsible for office administration including but not limited to:
- Reception, including responding to telephone calls and emails, liaising with clients, and directing enquiries to relevant personnel
- Preparing property files and providing sales administration support
- Managing databases and data entry
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Handling and distributing mail
- Filing and other administrative duties
- Cleanliness and presentation of the front of house
Marketing and Advertising will be a major component of this position and entails tasks including but not limited to:
- Preparing marketing materials including newspaper print ads, online listings, booking photography/videography and other property campaign material
- Designing custom and template marketing materials across various platforms
- Managing all social media platforms for the business, including strategic forward planning and content creation
- Collating findings from market research and contributing to internal reports
- Writing targeted content for website and blogs
- Responding to marketing queries
The job will be full time, with hours to be worked between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants must have:
- First class customer service and presentation
- A creative flare and the ability to produce refined marketing material
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- The capacity to work independently and use initiative
- Excellent time management and the ability to multitask
- Reception and administrative experience beneficial
- Microsoft Suite skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with publishing tools such as Canva
- Be disciplined, reliable, punctual and have the ability to treat information with confidentiality
Please forward resume, cover letter and at least two references to [email protected] or hand deliver to our office at 78 George Street, Millicent.
All applications will be handled as strictly confidential.
Applications close on Monday 17th January 2022.