Every now and again a property is released to the market that offers the appealing land acreage size for buyers looking for that small hobby or farmette in the country.
This Immaculately presented property solid double brick family home on the 23 acre of rich farm soil and fenced into 4 paddocks. Well suited for stock and potential for growing market garden opportunities.
Home Features include:
- The kitchen is sleek and modern, tiled with white cabinetry, drawer style dishwasher, electric cooking and feature lighting. Inline Hi-flow water filter in kitchen plus plenty of bench space. Long island breakfast bar to sit and admire the garden and double sliding doors out to the front north facing pergola.
- Next to the kitchen is the living area it has large windows and is newly carpeted, a slow combustion wood heater and a New Split system air conditioner provide comfort all year round.
- Formal lounge also runs off the kitchen with dining and new carpet and full garden views.
- The main bedroom is carpeted and has a large Walk in robe, Skylight, New Split System, Ensuite and opens out on to a small rear patio through sliding doors.
- Bedroom two is carpeted with desk. Bed Three & four bedrooms have built ins and are carpeted.
- Office or fifth bedroom is currently used as an office and possible Bedroom 6 is utilised as comfy and cozy Bar room haven.
- Main bathroom services this end of the house with a separate powder room with vanity, separate toilet and a bath and shower in the bathroom.
- Manicured established garden beds featuring shrubs and flowering plants, sprawling green lawns and established trees. It truly is a beautiful tranquil setting.
- Side entrance from under the carport to the laundry, with a linen press.
- Solar 1.5kw inverter system with .60c transferrable rebate
- Included in the sale is a 9.5kva generator which runs the whole home and water system in a power outage.
- The whole house is on rainwater with 10,000 gallons [44,000 litres] of storage and the ability to switch across to the Bore if necessary.
- Equipped Bore that provides water to the gardens irrigation system, stock troughs. Plus a second bore which can provide water to stock.
- There is excellent shedding in the form of one 5 bay GI shed with Power connected, concrete flooring, sliding doors and an access door.
- Open fronted 4 x bay machinery shed.
- Updated and improved fences and gated into four paddocks. Two highway access points.
- Established Orchard of Fruit trees including - Mulberry, Plum x 2, Apples x 3, Nectarine, Washington Orange x 2 Loquat, Haas Avocado, Eureka Lemon, & Imperial Mandarin
- Chookyard and woodshed
Located only 10 minutes from the township of Millicent and is a short 15 minute drive to the beach and less than 4 hours to Adelaide on the Princes Highway.
Well worth your inspection as there isn't many boxes not ticked!