Looking to downsize but still wanting yard space then this is the home for you. This two bedroom brick and tile home is nestled on a 714m2 block in a quiet residential street in the township of Millicent.
It offers ...
• Solid brick and tile construction.
• Two bedrooms, both carpeted, with blinds and both with robes
• Spacious carpeted lounge with slow combustion wood fire and r/c air conditioning.
• Open plan kitchen/dining with electric cooking and ample space for cooking and dining.
• Large tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath and a vanity.
• Separate toilet.
• Tiled laundry with rear door.
• Garage under main roof with roller door and internal access door.
• Rear yard access
• Set on an allotment of 714m2 providing room to move.
Whether you are looking for your first home with the space and the potential to grow with you or you are looking to downsize but still want your garden and space to move, then this home is for you.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFO
Property Type: House
Council: Wattle Range council
Year Built: 1984
Land Size: 714m2
Lot Frontage: 21.4m
Lot Depth: 33.4m
Aspect front exposure: North
Water Supply: SA Water town supply & rainwater to kitchen
Services Connected: Town sewerage, phone
Certificate of Title Volume 5560 Folio 694
2 1 1