Located in the beautiful seaside town of Beachport in the SE of South Australia this home has so much to offer as a holiday home or permanent residence.
The town is a quiet village most of the year and over summer families and others migrate and fill up holiday homes and caravan parks to enjoy all that is on offer. With a variety of safe swimming beaches and the rugged coastline at your fingertips you can do all of the swimming, fishing and exploring you wish. The boat ramp allows for the safe launching of your boat to enjoy the bay and catch your quota of crayfish or scale fish. Just imagine swimming, fishing and boating all day to return home and prepare your catch to indulge in with a glass of wine or an ice-cold beer.
This beautifully architecturally designed home was built in 2016 by Kerry McManus. With light and bright tones and neutral décor throughout the home, it has been designed for low maintenance living.
Features of the property:
• Entrance via secure gates to decked area
• Lounge is carpeted and has a wall mounted electric heater
• Kitchen and meals with lift up above-bench panel for alfresco dining, gas hobs, underbench electric oven, an abundance of storage drawers, cupboards and two pantry cupboards
• Two storage cupboards snugly and discreetly located between kitchen and dining
• Dining room with Karndean design flooring has doors to decking on both sides of the house, reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Two bedrooms, both carpeted and with ceiling fans
• Passage with linen press
• Laundry with underbench and wall mounted storage and stainless basin inserted into timber bench
• Bathroom has a separate large rain head shower, toilet and vanity
• Second living space with Karndean design timber look laminate flooring has reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and timber bench with storage cupboards beneath, sliding door to
• Decked entertaining area with extender clothes line between buildings
• Separate accommodation containing bedroom, bathroom with large shower, vanity and toilet
• Private outdoor shower
• Instant gas hot water service to both buildings
• 2000lt rainwater tank with plumbing to laundry but not connected
• Fully fenced
• Concreted double car parking space
• Close to town centre
Contact Fiona or Melissa to book your private inspection today!