This solid Mount Gambier stone home with iron roof has been completely professionally painted inside and out in preparation for sale. It offers large rooms and open plan kitchen, dining, living. Set on a massive flat block of 1988m2 the possibilities here are endless. Renovate the home and enjoy space and the rear rural views. Build endless amounts of shedding off of the side no through road access and house all of your boys toys or tinker in your workshop until your heart's content. Subdivide (STCA) and build your dream home at the rear taking advantage of the privacy and rural outlook and retain the existing house as an investment property and create an income stream. Choices Choices !!
The property consists of
- Three large double bedrooms all carpeted.
- Open plan Kitchen, dining , living area with tiled floor.
- Kitchen with timber cabinetry, electric cooking and rangehood.
- Tiled bathroom with vanity and separate bath and shower.
- separate toilet.
- Large rear laundry/mudroom with new vinyl flooring and rear door.
- Slow combustion wood fire with fan in living heating the whole home.
- Rainwater to the sink.
- Pump and bore servicing the yard.
- Various shedding in the rear yard.
- Fruit trees.
- Access to the whole block along the side via a no through road.
The house is nestled behind a front hedge making it very private and hidden from the road, the side access provides ample parking and easy access to the rear of the home.
A fantastic solid starter with some work already done and endless opportunities to make it your own.
Call today to arrange your private inspection.