This gem is only a drop kick from the main street and what lies behind the modern facade will certainly surprise you and tick alot of boxes.
Set on a huge 1719m2 block within walking distance to shopping, schools and Kindy, parks and playgrounds and the town's amenities, the position is fantastic and the space for kids, pets, cars or boats is huge.
The home consists of,
- Three bedrooms all carpeted with built in robes and blinds.
- Large fourth bedroom or formal lounge with carpet and blinds.
- Bathroom with vanity and separate shower and bath.
- Separate toilet.
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living.
- Timber kitchen with electric wall oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher and pantry, open dining all with tiled floor.
- Huge carpeted living area adjacent kitchen with carpeted floor and built in cabinetry.
- Double sliding doors from here lead out to the huge gable roof pergola with cement floor.
- Laundry with second toilet plus rear mud room/ porch.
- Pergola overlooking fully fenced in ground pool.
- Huge fully fenced rear yard with double stone carshed and separate workshop, plus three car carport.
- private rear yard with lawn and established trees and garden beds.
- Slow combustion wood heating with heat shifters and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Rainwater to the whole house and a pump and bore in the yard.
- Solar hot water.
This family home offers lots of privacy and space as well as position, some finishing off is needed inside with the end result being a lovely home with much more than meets the eye from the street and many added extras.
Don't delay call for your inspection today.
4 1 3