- Substantial retail building on 2 levels with additional rear access.
- Centrally located in the middle of George Street, the main street of Millicent, with rear access from Railway Tce.
- The building is constructed of Mt Gambier stone with a galvanized iron gable roof. The upper level has wooden floor boards (showroom currently carpeted) and the lower level concrete floors.
- The rear storage shed is of galvanized iron construction and in need of some repair.
- Building area, Upper - 289.8m2 Lower 366.3m2.
- Some work may be required to modernize and refresh the premises.
- An excellent opportunity to purchase a commercial property with the flexibility to accommodate a diverse range of businesses.