Stunning Solid Limestone home with extensive renovations and old world charm
Approx 21 acres of sandy loom soil.
All water and infrastructure is still in place or could diversify into other styles of horticulture or market gardening. Long shady tree driveway.
Ideal diverse hobby farm and only 15kms to the attractive township of Millicent!
The Homestead features:
- Entering the warm inviting atmosphere you can't help but be drawn in by the Charming Country styling of this home.
- A total credit to the owners as this home has had many years of being lovingly cared for and has been paid particular attention to detail throughout
- Designed for those that enjoy entertaining with formal and casual dining and enhanced is highlighted by a skylight and French doors to pergola
- Classic Modern Country designed kitchen with Gas H/P's and oven, dishwasher and walk in large Butler's Pantry including 2nd sink
- Stylist step down lounge with exterior French doors to garden
- Close to the kitchen is the cosy built-in bar with plumbed sink
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with the main having exterior doors to open into the garden pergola. Original fireplaces.
- Built-ins in 2nd bedroom and mezzanine loft
- Renovated bathroom with large spacious glass shower and provision for a Claw foot bath in included. Vanity and cedar windows with walkthough into a guest bedroom
- 2nd shower & toilet is in the laundry with linen press
You will be taken back wanting to explore the delightful garden and surrounds which are just magical. With garden rooms and a huge variety of plants, fruit trees and vegetable gardens
This property can also be sold as a whole with additional listing of Section 909, 910, 911 & 912 Skeer Road Hatherleigh. Price is $120,000 for this title of 4 titles comprising 11 acres
3 2 6